Moulds & Shuttering Parts
RE Panel walls are a composite system of a face panel - generally concrete and a steel reinforcement element - either in the form of a steel strip or welded mesh that is positively connected one to the other such that a stable unified gravity soil mass may be formed. The facing panel is generally a precast concrete unit that provides local soil stability and a “face” for compaction of the retained soil.
Moulds & Shuttering Parts:
- Thermal Cutting, Drilling, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Painting
- RE Panel Moulds - STD A, STD B, TOP A, TOP C & Corner Mould
- Crash Barriers Moulds - Standard & Flexible types
- Utility Box - As per customer's needs
- Boundry Wall Moulds - As per customer's needs
- Girder Assembly - 20 mtr to 42 mtr
Raw Materials Specifications:
- MS Sheet/Plates - T 4.0 to 20 mm as per IS:2062 E-250 A
- MS C-Channel - As per IS:808
- MS L-Angle - As per IS:808
- MS I-Beams - As per IS:808
- Painting as per Customer Requirements
- Specifications and surface finishing of products can be customized to client's needs.